Im home, full time, sorta...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Im done with Hawaii and am living full time in Homer again. Im looking for dive buddies. Im sorta down with a neck injury right now but hope to be up and running soon. I have a 15 foot blow up boat and a couple of rel good dive sites. Id like to find a few more. So if any one is up for some diving this winter, PM me.
PS, Im looking for tanks too, AL80s and a double set of steels 85s-105s.

I'm down for some diving. I've got a pair of Al80's that I was planning on using for deco bottles but maintaining ski trails and skiing is taking a toll on diving. I'm not in the water enough, so I'll let those tanks go to a good home for a very fair price.

I have to keep the doubles, 40's and an 80 just in case:wink:

Jamie
783-0043

I've got a pair of PST 104/130. No manifold as I moved it but they currently have the convertible valves in them also a set of bands for them. If you're interested drop me PM

Well, IF I ever get my regulators back from scubatoys I'll get in touch with you folks for some diving. We have ice on the water here so guess local diving is over for this season.

Please PM me with some direct contact info.

I saw the steels on craigs list but I realy want LPs. I'll send PMs for the others.

OK my dive gear has shown up and I think Im able to dive, any one up?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom