Aeris Epic Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmhicks5867

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Epic computer that I have one small issue with. Whenever I do the PC download it finds all my dives on the computer. When it tries to download though I get the download complete and some dives ARE downloaded but many of them continue to say state: In Queue.

Most of the time if I try and re-download these dives continue to say In Queue and never download into the dive log.

I never have this particular problem with my Atmos AI though. Have you seen this particular issue and if so are there any recommended fixes? I also had sent an e-mail about this problem to Aeris Technical support via the web-page but I never received any response to that e-mail.

Thanks,

Gary Hicks
SDI Instructor 10924

I see no response on this. Is this something that anyone else has come across? I get the same issue on multiple PCs and I have tried multiple versions of the software as well except for the new one that just came out.

In addition I had sent my Epic in on the Recall and this problem existed prior to the firmware update on the Epic and it continues with the newer firmware.

Thanks,

Gary

I've got the same exact problem with an Aeris Epic. No resolution yet.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom