Lost Fin at TenKiller Ok

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky shane

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
:pirate3:
Well i am pretty new to diving but i love it!! i should have been doing this years ago! Well my friends and i have been going to Lake Tenkiller in Oklahoma. On Sunday our last day of diving, (we where at Crappie point by the way) i was free diving down to tie the flag on to a rock along a rock wall that goes pretty deep. On the way back up my left fin (atomics) came off! well i reached the top and dove back down to get it but it was gone. Well after my friends had a good laugh. They dove down to get it for me while i sat on top like a big :dork2:! well about ten mins later they come up with no fin! They tried a couple of more times but no luck the fin was gone! we have no idea where it could have gone! Well i felt like a loser for the rest of the day, but i learn a good lesson and i am always learning about scuba because i would like to be pro someday! Has anyone ever lost a fin or anything at tenkiller? Also my friends and i are new to the game so if any one knows some good spots or scuba clubs at tenkiller let me know!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom