Cost of an AIR FILL................

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don,

I've paid anywhere between $2-$6 for a 100cf 3500psi airfill in Michigan with a more standard $10-$12 for Nitrox < EAN40. My local shop doesn't charge me for air all that often anymore because of the money I've spent there. I think this is a fair deal for a shop to offer to their more loyal customers. I know of a couple shops in Michigan that don't charge for airfills for any of the students who have a c-card from them regardless of the amount of equipment purchases.

-Brady

$5 for AL80's at the LDS and at Athens Scuba Park.

Don,

Air fills at the shop I frequent are $3.00 for a Al80 to 3000 psi. $4.00 for tanks larger than 80cft or pressures over 3000 psi. Need to fill your doubles? same rates x2. Nitrox fills are $8.00 for your Al80 to 3000 psi.

Garrett

In Portugal you pay around $2 for an air fill and $4 for Nitrox, although there aren't many shops with Nitrox fills

Sue

$4-7 for 80's to 3000 and $8-12 for nitrox. Additional mixes available for additional charges. :)

$5 in the Boston area.

The biggest bummer for me is that I bought an LP 98 from a shop near my office last fall -- as part of the deal, the shop owner gave me a card good for 30 free air fills. In the meantime I changed jobs and the shop I bought it from is impossible for me to get to now.....that's $150 down the drain!

Back
Top Bottom