Search for the Andrea Doria UW pic/ painting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bowtie22

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay I have been looking and hunting for a full size pic of the Doria for quite some time now.... The one in particular that I am looking for was created by Ken Marschall & Lone Wolf productions.... Here is the link Association of Underwater Explorers - Andrea Doria

If anyone knows where I can find a full size quality print for this pic please let me know.... Like I said I can't find this anywhere for purchase. Hopefully someone out there will be able to help me out....

Thanks

I tried that site too and no luck.... But I did just send them an email to find out what the deal is with this painting...... Still waiting for an answer.....

I,too, am looking to purchase a full-size Doria print but no joy. Anyone here have any insights regarding where to purchase, if available? Thanks in advance.
jbm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom