C&C - Spirit of Freedom

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stiebs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi all,
Been a while since I've posted here. Haven't really had much chance to get out with my camera (Pentax *istDS) for a while. Until a 4-day trip aboard Spirit of Freedom on the Great Barrier Reef. All my non-diver, non-photographer friends love the shots, but I would like to get some more critical comments from diver, photographer types!

All pics taken in raw with 18-55mm, flat port and Inon Z-240. Camera and strobe both manual. I did post-processing on my PC at home, and I believe I have calibrated my monitor pretty well but on a couple of other people's PCs the pictures do appear quite dark, so I would also love some feedback on that too.

The full album is up at Mark’s Stuff » Spirit of Freedom 2007, and here are smaller versions of a few of my favourites (linked to the full size images on my website):

1 - Nudibranch

2 - Potato Cod

3 - Unidentified

3 - Blue and Gold Fusiliers

4 - Leafy Scorpionfish

5 - Lionfish

6 - Turtle

7 - Batfish

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom