FS:Sony DVD handycam W/ brand new Ikelite housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdubdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Sony DCR-DVD203 Handycam, and a brand new Ikelite 6038.33 housing that I am contemplating selling, The housing has never touched water nor has the camera, basically the housing is brand new and the camera has been used a few times above water.If anyone is interested PM me and we can discuss things , here are some pictures, just for a ball park figure I paid right around 800.00 $ for the housing.I am also providing a higher capacity battery for the camera and a out of water wide angle lens. Both items will be shipped in the original packaging with all manuals included.

Attachments

• CIMG5927.JPG
    CIMG5927.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 185
  • CIMG5928.JPG
    CIMG5928.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 175
  • CIMG5929.JPG
    CIMG5929.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 175
  • CIMG5931.JPG
    CIMG5931.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 148
  • CIMG5932.JPG
    CIMG5932.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 129
  • CIMG5933.JPG
    CIMG5933.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 121
I am open to any reasonable offers, or if anyone has an idea as to how much I should expect to get for this setup please PM me.

I am willing to go lower, make me a reasonable offer , 750$ shipped? I take paypal

I am willing to go a little bit under 700$ but if that is the case someone will have to pay for the shippiong but for 700$ I will ship it to you, this stuff is in NEW CONDITION.

This setup is still for sale, this housing is brand new it has never touched the water make me a reasonable offer, we can discuss shipping I need to sell this system. I paid 800$ for this housing, I just want to get something out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom