*NEW* Issue 3 Virtual (page-flip) Magazine - Dive Zero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divezero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Issue 3 of Dive Zero Virtual Magazine has been released today. Check it out at www.divezero.com

Features Include:

Interview with Justin Bongers (Underwater Videographer) *Video Featured*
Photo Clinic - Photo Clinic with world famous Matthieu Meur. Dive Zero's host - Chantel Shafie gets taught by Matt on the 4 basics of underwater photography *Video Featured*
Tioman Mega Dive - Dive Zero's film trip to Malaysia for the Tioman Mega Dive Event. *Videos Featured*
Halloween Diving - Tips and Tricks for planning anything diving on Halloween.

Identity - with Imran Ahmad
Product Placement
New enhanced worldwide dive shop guide

Or direct link to the mag here - www.divezero.com/magazine3.swf (please be patient, takes up to 30 seconds to load).

Remember, if you have a local dive shop - submit it in the listings at the end.

ENJOY!:wink:

Okay, thats the second issue I've 'read' - very good, very good indeed...!!

If I'm allowed to have two comments, it would be:

1) Resolution, I'm viewing in firefox, on a 17" 1280x1024 screen and I'm finding the jpg compression just a little off putting on some of the pages, for example the dive shop link pages are lovely and clear and easy to read - and clickable!, yet the Tioman Island article for example, is readable (just) but the photos aren't clear and the writing a bit 'low res'

2) Clickable links, yes I know you want to put out a 'virtual' magazine, howerver I found myself trying to click the links on the contents page, it gave me page numbers, however most pages didn't have page numbers!

Apart from that, what a great magazine! I like the intergrated videos!

Whats the cost of getting my dive business listed?

The Trickster - Rich

Thanks for your suggestions, and you are very right, this is exactly what we are lacking on the magazine - what you just described. We tried to aim to get everything perfect for Issue 3, but yes for issue 4, we will be making a bigger resolution with bigger pics, the download wait may take about 20 seconds more, but you can have the option of the small res mag or high res mag, this will definitely be out for Issue #4.

Good idea, we will make the contents page numbers clickable for issue 4, they will take you to the page itself, and then you can also choose your pages from the top tabs.

We want to work with everyone to make this mag the best up to date, interactive free dive magazine on the globe. It's coming.

Rich, please contact myself at lukeboychuk@divezero.com, or send me your email through scubaboard, and I will send you a media kit on the variety of advertising prices and packages for Dive Zero Virtual Magazine (your shop listing), www.divezero.com and soon to be - Dive Zero TV.

Stay tuned, we have a ton of surprises on their way, and I am glad you love reading our mag, thanks for your input!

Luke

Hi
Does this magazine still exist? I have been trying several links from different homepages and cannot get through - or is there another explanation. The reviews I have been good so it would be a shame if the site is closed
Any suggestions?

The magazine obviously no longer exists. However, dive zero tv is still running, we have their link is live on our site (Underwater Journal) among other web related tv programs listed.

If you're looking for a good, free online dive publication check us out - Underwater Journal.

Best,
Walt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom