Doc Demille

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lucid

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find more information about the Doc Demille? Its a wreck in South Florida and I am unable to pull up any information with google. Maybe the wreck has another name?
Anyone know any charters that goes to the Doc?

Try with that spelling.

Its a nice wreck, not visited terribly often so has good fish life. About 140' on the deep side.

RJ Diving Ventures runs there, maybe others too.

WW

I hear RJ is planning a 3-tank trip there on Feb 15. You might give him a call :)

WW

that's you? gotcha.

I dunno, I'll think on it. Probably not though, I think I have a tech trip scheduled that weekend.

WW

I dunno, I'll think on it. Probably not though, I think I have a tech trip scheduled that weekend.

Where you going? Private charter or just a scheduled trip?

You see that on edivers? Thats the trip im putting together. I talked to him this morning. You wanna go WW?

I saw that on edivers.....are you guys planning to hang over the wreck for at least two dives? I might be interested if we're allowed to one long dive while other people do two. Any idea what the boat rules are for deco diving?

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom