In praise of Golem Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DutchDown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently placed an order for a discounted Oxycheq wing from Golem Gear. After a couple of days, I received a very friendly letter from Jakub letting me know that as it turns out, the wing I ordered was no longer being made. But before writing, he took it upon himself to search for one. Failing to find the wing I specified, he offered me another model, which was not only not discounted, but far more expensive or a refund. Three things impressed me very much: First, that he made the effort, without my prompting, to find the wing I wanted. Secondly, he offered me a refund without me asking. And thirdly, that he offered a higher priced wing for the same price. To me, this is simply an old-fashioned, honorable way of doing business! I'm happy to recommend Jakub and Golem Gear!

Phil Woodney

I just ordered a bp/w setup from Golem that will be coming in next week. I'm optimistic that I will have a good experience like yours.

I tend to recommend Golem to people because of numerous experiences like yours. I encouraged our dive shop to carry Golem products because Jakub's reputation and his products. I have a lot of respect for Jakub as a businessman, and as a genuinely nice guy.

Glad you had a good experience as well.

Jakub is indeed a great guy and makes great stuff; every experience with him has been super positive

also from me two thumbs up.
great gear and service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom