RARRR! SharX!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Surge

Registered
Reaction score
Hey All!

I'm in Perth, W.A. and am wanting to do a Cage Shark dive with all the wonderful sharx swimming around.

Anybody know where the Closest place to do this is? Also, is there anybody out there that has done this? I've been wanting to do this for Years. Also, anybody done the Shark Tank Dive at Hillarys?

ThanX Everybody!

But a dive travel company called Diversion organises this sort of thing.

Have a look at this link (its South Australia, but it looks INCREDIBLE): http://www.diversionoz.com/en/greatwhite.htm

Also I think if you email the guys at Diversion (www.diversionoz.com) they will put together a trip for you, if you just specify what you want (ie, Great Whites).

Hope this gives you some ideas!

You guys are Crazy, but hey you got the guts to do it then more power to ya! MY boyfriend is into all this and I sent him the website info, now he is all excited! I just wonder does every diver get to experience this or do you just get lucky by chance! I would hate to spend all that money and nothing to show for it, or my boyfirend that is.

Good Luck!

Yissak:shark:

yeah, thats a good point. I would hope that every diver that pays that amount of money would get to do this.

I'm wondering if there is just a day trip that you can this? As I would like to do it sooner then 4000! :)

I heard the sharks at Kings Cross, Sydney are worse

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom