Podeidon spare parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flomant

Registered
Reaction score
I have to make a revision to my Poseidon 3960. How much it concerns him or-ring there are no problems. I have to replace the valve and the small tablet of the safety valve because' the regulator has a loss from the first stadium. In Italy where I live a center reparations Poseidon and' very away from my country. Someone can to point out me a solution? There and' some retailer that sells on line parts of exchange Poseidon? Thanks of heart. Gianni:coffee:

I have to make a revision to my Poseidon 3960. How much it concerns him or-ring there are no problems. I have to replace the valve and the small tablet of the safety valve because' the regulator has a loss from the first stadium. In Italy where I live a center reparations Poseidon and' very away from my country. Someone can to point out me a solution? There and' some retailer that sells on line parts of exchange Poseidon? Thanks of heart. Gianni:coffee:

Hi Gianni,
There is a place that has been mentioned for Poseidon parts.
International Scuba | About Us
You might find it helpfull to post pictures of the exact parts you need so that members can help you with part names in English. I find that Babelfish and other translators don't speak scuba very well. It is worse for rebreathers, especially when in Russian, LOL.
Ciao, Brad

Hi Brad and graces of the suggestion. I have just written to the firm that mine has suggested; I hope has the parts of exchange. Hi. Gianni

Back
Top Bottom