im new!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BIG_MIKE

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Im new to the site. . been lurking for quite a while now though. . firwst post though. I am from Michigan, grew up here, 23 years old, and I am moving to Jacksonville, Florida sunday. I have a limited amount of stuff I can take with me so my diving gear will be staying in michigan for now. . What im wondering is if anyone here is from that area or knows someone who is to help me out. Ive been diving for 5 years now and looking to try some ocean hunting/spearfishing. . Like i said I wont have any gear so I will need to borrow/rent it while Im there, But id like to get out and try it! any ideas???:11:

Welcome to the site. . . Go to the top of the page and click on "Forums" a long list drops down with choices of topics. If you will scroll way down this list you will find "Travel" under that topic find United States. . . look through this list for areas around the country till you find several topics for Florida. If you post in a topic for Florida you'll get more answers. Welcome to the board.

....What im wondering is if anyone here is from that area or knows someone who is to help me out.

Atlantic Prodivers in Jacksonville is spearfishing friendly. The have a great shop and can provide you with full rental gear, tanks and instruction. Their boat is parked close by and does mostly weekend trips, but call well in advance as they book up quick.

Atlantic Pro Divers. - Your Jacksonville, Florida Diving Destination

Im new to the site. . been lurking for quite a while now though. . firwst post though. I am from Michigan, grew up here, 23 years old, and I am moving to Jacksonville, Florida sunday. I have a limited amount of stuff I can take with me so my diving gear will be staying in michigan for now. .:11:

Leaving your gear behind! Man, where are your priorities?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom