Dive-shops in South Bend Indiana.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fredrik

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there exist dive-shops or anything related to scuba diving in South Bend or Notre Dame, Indiana. I will visit Notre Dame from now on til May and I would like to do some diving during my stay here.

/Fredrik

Nitrox Junkie once bubbled...
Fredrik
Here is a list of all Indiana dive shops. http://scubawizard.com/usa/indana.html
Hope it helps!

Jeff "Great lakes divers"

That is not a list of all Indiana dive shops because I'm not in there and at least one of those doesn't exist anumore. Also one of them keeps running into trouble loosing Indy FD dive team members.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...

That is not a list of all Indiana dive shops because I'm not in there.....

Oh...do you own a dive shop? I had no idea. :)

j/k

Chad

And see what I mean I can't even get put an a list of "all" Indiana shops.

MikeFerrara once bubbled...

That is not a list of all Indiana dive shops because I'm not in there and at least one of those doesn't exist anumore. Also one of them keeps running into trouble loosing Indy FD dive team members.

Sorry Mike
Saw it as a list and didn't know it was not all of them. Not really familiar with indiana dive shops yet except the one in Kokomo and the ones here in Indy and even some of those I have not yet been to. Which one is having troubles loosing F/D divers? Am curious to know if it has something to do with every thing that happened last summer.

Mike what's the name of your dive shop?

Fredrik:
Have you had any luck yet? I'm 45 minutes away from South Bend. There is a dive shop called Goose's that is in Lansing Il. It's 40 minutes from you.

Sure here's their number.
Goose's Scuba Shack
708-474-7380
Good luck!

Natasha once bubbled...
Mike what's the name of your dive shop?

Fredrik:
Have you had any luck yet? I'm 45 minutes away from South Bend. There is a dive shop called Goose's that is in Lansing Il. It's 40 minutes from you.

S&M Scub As in Sandy and Mike (before the wise cracks start. We're in Lafayette. If you need someone to dive with give a hollar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom