Haunted Plantation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Halloween is coming up :D and I just love a good haunted house. We went to the one at the Blaisedale a couple of years ago and were terribly disappointed.
Yesterday I read the sign about the Haunted Plantation - Has anyone gone there? Is it any good? Anyone interested in going?

I am interested in going!! I am sure I can drag Matt along as well. I haven't been to any haunted houses out here, and actually wasn't aware that there were any. I love haunted houses and used to go in Michigan almost every year. I've found most of them are pretty lame, but still fun to be in the spirit. I've actually been to one really good and scary one about 10 years ago, but have not been able to find anything that compares since. Anyway if you find out about it let me know because I would for sure be up for that!

Do you know anything about the Oahu Ghost Tours? I imagine it's pretty hokey and touristy, but I thought it might be kind of neat to learn some of the history and stories. I'd like to get a good official story about "night marchers" sometime too, and thought this might be a decent chance.

:D Friday sounds good to me....I'll have the staff on Friday so I can get away :D

When I lived in Germany we used to go to the haunted houses at the army bases...even went into one in a bomb shelter (underground maze! The guide used night vision glasses to guide us thru)...they were always da'bomb! When the regulation became too tight for civilians to get in we discovered "Frankensteins haunted castle"...in a real castle ruin....very cool...that was the 2nd best we ever went to....hope this one will be good too :D

Cool Friday sounds great to us. It goes from 7:30 to 11:45, but I have no idea how long the line is going to be. I imagine it's going to be a long line, so I'm thinking maybe we'll get there around 8 or so. Let me know if that time works for you. Also I think I have your phone number, but I'm not sure if you have mine. Send me a PM if you don't have it, it's probably a good idea if we're meeting up.

OK, so where is this place you are planning to go? I am dog sitting and have to head home directly after work to let the dog out, but I may be able to go if I know exactly where and when.

I know he had it at one time. Just in case, I'll PM you with it. I have Matt's number, though.

Any chance we can change the time to 9pm? We have another friend that would like to go, but works until 8pm.

I do have your number Becky.

Matt

OK. Nice my space site, however, I don't have time to search for directions - too much stuff to go through.

Leesa, can you give me directions to someplace where you and I can meet up and drive together?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom