Macro in Southern California...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scottfiji

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
wow, lots of great photos on this thread from bali, phillipines, pacific NW... I thought I'd share a few from the last couple weeks from southern california...

enjoy!

scott

206592738-L.jpg

pipefish

205610691-L.jpg

yellowfin fringehead

205611997-L.jpg

hilton's nudibranch

208667413-L.jpg

lingcod getting cleaned by a shrimp (notice the small shrimp under his upper mouth)

208673366-XL.jpg

spanish shawl nudibranch

WOW! Excellent shots, Scott! Like the #2 & #5 ones! Keep them coming! :wink:

Ed.

From someone who dives in somewhat similar conditions fantastic stuff, I know it is not the most important thing but what gear are you using?

Alison

thanks Ed! nice web site btw. where do you live in malaysia? I have aunt's and uncles in KL...

alison, I have a D80 with 2 Ys-110 strobes.. I used my 105mm lens for those shots.. how about you, what camera/strobes/lenses are you using? so how is wellington treating you, I enjoyed the town, I visited there about 4 years ago...

Scott

Great pictures, Scott.

thanks Ed! nice web site btw. where do you live in malaysia? I have aunt's and uncles in KL...

alison, I have a D80 with 2 Ys-110 strobes.. I used my 105mm lens for those shots.. how about you, what camera/strobes/lenses are you using? so how is wellington treating you, I enjoyed the town, I visited there about 4 years ago...

Scott

Scott

I have not moved to house the DSLR (yet). I use a wee Canon s50 and an Inon UWL 100 wide angle, which I like and have bought an inon UCL 165 M67 but have not had it out yet. And a single Ikelite DS 51 strobe.

Wellington is good, water is only just beginning to warm up, 14C last weekend..

Cheers

Alison

Great photos, thankyou for sharing, its inspiring me to think about getting out this weekend. I think our conditions here in NZ are quite similar.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom