CHarter Recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tcarr53

Reaction score
Being new to Ontario diving I am looking for any recommendations on charter operators in the Brockville area, I have a group of friends coming up to dive this summer and want to do some dives in this area.
Please no slash and trash comments there seems to be an over abundance of that in this area of the board lately. I would just like some good contacts without hearing all the ugly trash talk.

Here are your best bets in the area

Give them a treat in the Lake
www.northerntechdiver.com
if you want the river
use Wayne Green 1000 island pleasure cruises

If your group is 10 - 12 people call
Wayne Plumb contact through Northern Tech Diver
or Jymi at www.aboveandbelow.com

This way you can have your choise and great service

Jimmy B

In Brockville, I like using Bottom Time Charters Evan and Anick have always treat me and anyone else I know with superior service.

In Kingston, I've enjoyed the services of our own Divedude Big Jims

There are others, but those are my top picks

Underwater Bum is a new dive charter that I discovered last summer. Great guy, quite serious and knowledgeable about the wrecks on the river and he is bilingual. He'll give you great service. Trust me !

Call Max : 1-866-scuba28 or 514-946-4774

DivingGal once bubbled...
In Brockville, I like using Bottom Time Charters Evan and Anick have always treat me and anyone else I know with superior service.

In Kingston, I've enjoyed the services of our own Divedude Big Jims

There are others, but those are my top picks
Have you been on any of the larger boats??

Thanks for the information I will check out your recommendations, does anyone know if there is a dive shop in or near Pembroke I was there on the weekend and couldn't find any.

In the Brockville region I recommend:

Above and Below Scuba Services

Abucs

Bottom Time

Divers Paradise

Sea n Sky Scuba

Under Pressure Dive Charters

You will just need to feel out what company provides you with the best set-up and service for what you want ie: big boat, small boat, walk off, if you have steps to deal with etc.

I suggest trying a variety. Most of the operators you will find get along and if one is booked up they'll recommend someone else.

tcarr53 once bubbled...
Thanks for the information I will check out your recommendations, does anyone know if there is a dive shop in or near Pembroke I was there on the weekend and couldn't find any.
I honestly dont know if there is a store there or not but I ran in to some divers from the Barracuda Scuba Club last summer and they were very nice. They have a club compressor so if its air you are looking for in the area they should be able to help you out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom