For Immediate release from Dive Xtras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5thD-X

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
October 23 2007

It has come to our attention, from inquires of several of our customers,
that Hollis Gear (an off shoot of Oceanic) is featuring an image of
their
"NEW" scooter which looks very much like an X-Scooter. We wanted to
clear up
any confusion or questions. Dive Xtras does not supply and has no future
plans to supply Hollis Gear with a scooter design or parts. Hollis Gear
may
have developed a scooter that resembles the X-Scooter, but Dive Xtras
has no
role in this or further knowledge of this product.

October 24, 2007

It has come to my attention, from reading one ScubaBoard post, that 5thD-X (a user on ScubaBoard) may have posted their "NEW" release, which looks very much like a normal release, in the wrong forum. I wanted to clear up any confusion or questions. 5thD-X does not usually and has no known plans to entertain Dork Divers with forum posts or comments. 5thD-X may have posted a thread in the Dork Divers forum, but 5thD-X likely had no intention to post there about the product.

I think, perhaps, that you had intended to post this in "ScubaBoard > The Equipment of Scuba Diving > Dive Propulsion Vehicles", not "ScubaBoard > Regional Travel and Dive Clubs > Non-Geographic Clubs > Dork Divers". I hope you don't mind us having a little fun with alerting you to the mispost; we just like to have fun with *everything* about diving in the Dork Divers forum.

(Incidentally, many, many thanks for the educational resources that are or have been on your site. My diving has been improved significantly thanks to the information there.)

Back
Top Bottom