Xmas List time...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FastPirate

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
..So...in late january im off to manila in the Philippines now, by the looks of it, and im trying to think of gear i should "invest" in before i leave...and i figure get some of it for Xmas... so heres a list of what i have so far

Riptides Zone BCD,
Tusa RS 130 Regulator
Mares Brigade Viper Octo
Scubapro Fins
Oceanpro mask
Remora Knife
Suunto Mosquito Dive computer
Basic TUSA guages

and it think thats it, im thinking about getting one of those dive alert pluss, and possibly a signaling tube....anything else? any Input would be welcome!!!

Im really exited, I'd be there for 3 months or so, and honestly im going to log as many dives as i possibly can while im there. soo let me know what you think i might need..

I would make sure that there will be someone in Manila that can service the gear before you buy.

I would make sure that there will be someone in Manila that can service the gear before you buy.
Sorry what i meant to say is i already that stuff... im trying to figure what else i need...and im having the gear serviced right before i leave, plus i found a shop there that does it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom