Need Advice from Juneau Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akdeepdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For any of the Juneau divers,
I need to be down there next monday for a meeting (5 Nov). I was thinking of coming down a day early and diving on sunday. Is there somewhere that would rent tanks and weights? What does a charter cost out of there, or is there any shore diving? Will a charter let me go along if I dont have a dive buddy? Thanks, I would appreciate any help.
Myles

For any of the Juneau divers,
I need to be down there next monday for a meeting (5 Nov). I was thinking of coming down a day early and diving on sunday. Is there somewhere that would rent tanks and weights? What does a charter cost out of there, or is there any shore diving? Will a charter let me go along if I dont have a dive buddy? Thanks, I would appreciate any help.
Myles

I'm not from Juneau but I have a little knowledge of the scene:shakehead: Well, okay, maybe very little knowledge. These folks might help:
The Scuba Tank Dot Com
Probably no charters-weathers been pretty nasty down here-shore dives you might want to check out are Anne Coleman, Auke Rec (a couple sunken boats) and I like the downtown docks. The above shop could probably set you up with a local dive partner.

Happy Halloween!

Poog:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom