Liveaboard / Bahamas / Juliet / May 17th-23rd, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jeepbrew

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A group of divers from Birmingham, AL will be sailing and diving the Bahamas aboard the Juliet in May of 2008 (17th-23rd).

Details:

Dates - Sat May 17th –> Fri May 23rd Departing from Miami at 3 pm on the 17th and returning Friday the 23rd

Individual Rate: $1,200 per person

This includes: Unlimited Diving (including night dives), three hot meals per day plus tons of snacks and hors d’oeuvres, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages :), tanks, weights, weight belts, air, and deep sea fishing equipment as well as spear fishing equipment.

This will be our second trip aboard the Juliet. We all had a blast in April of this year. We still have spots available to anyone who would like to join us in '08.

See their website, PM me, or email for more info (brandonbrewis@hotmail.com).

Juliet Sailing and Scuba Diving

I've never seen a bad word posted about the Juliet and I'm definitely considering joining you.
I have two questions, I didn't see any mention of nitrox on their website or how many dives can one make in a week.
  • Do they offer nitrox??
  • Also, regarding unlimited diving, how many dives could someone expect to do on a seven day trip??

Yes, they offer Nitrox. The cost is $100 for unlimited Nitrox fills throughout the week.

On this past trip we did 4 dives most days and 5 dives on two of the days. I think I only dove 19 or 20 times over the course of the week and some people dove a few more times.

The number of dives you get in is completely up to the passengers... it's a matter of where you want to dive and how much time your body (and the dive tables) will allow you to spend under water.

To see the Juliet's additional offerings (including Nitrox) on their website, go to "Already Booked" on the left of the page and then click on "Additional Offerings" to open the PDF.

Or just click Here: http://www.sailjuliet.com/menu/AdditionalOfferings.pdf

Sounds great. Just let me know.

Good news X2 Brandon, check your Hotmail :)

I won't be able to check my hotmail until some time this evening when I get back in town (Company PC won't even let me get to it). I will get back to you then.

you'll have a blast, we did this trip in October and have nothing but great things to say about the Juliet and crew! You've made a great choice and will have a fantastic trip.

you'll have a blast, we did this trip in October and have nothing but great things to say about the Juliet and crew! You've made a great choice and will have a fantastic trip.

I've been reading all the great reports on Juliet for a while here on SB and the fact the boat is right here in my backyard so to speak along with a good price just made doing the trip a no-brainer. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom