Sherpa Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divesherpa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Little Sherpa is learning to swim in Alaska. I guess I'll have to wait until he's at least a few years before we can take him cave diving. Oh well, the pool is fun for now!

I'll try to figure out how to post pics instead of links.

Florida and Mexico mostly. I spent a few years in cave country. I've checked out a few caves in SE Alaska, but nothing on the mainland yet. Any good ideas?

Should be some good ones at the pebble mine in a few years.

Florida and Mexico mostly. I spent a few years in cave country. I've checked out a few caves in SE Alaska, but nothing on the mainland yet. Any good ideas?
Hmmm...I was going to ask you the same thing:wink: I would like to go see if there is anything on Prince of Whales island, but I have a little more experience and training to pursue before I am ready.....oh well, we're going to lay line mid-water at night next weekend to practice failures. Pretty sad state of affairs when there's no local cave to be had

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom