Dacor parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Dave

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source for Dacor regulator parts? Specifically, Olympic and Pacer regulators.
Thanks

Dave, why don,t you ask this in the Mares section? Zak or Phil from Mares will surely help you if they can.:coffee:

C&N Divers of Mt. Dora, FL did a rebuild on my buddy's Dacor. They are on the web and might be able to guide you.

Thanks very much for the help.
I am new to this "board" thing and was not aware that there was a Mares section. Matter of fact the reason I made a posting is because I spoke with Zak and he suggested it!

Stu S,
I will contact the folks at C & N. Thanks again-

Sorry Dave, I didn't know you had already talked to Zak. I was just trying to help to the more dedicated part of this site for Dacor info.

Cheers!:coffee:

Does anyone have a source for Dacor regulator parts? Specifically, Olympic and Pacer regulators.
Thanks

There is a company out in washington state
The name is bubbles below,try bubbles below.com

I have a 950xl totaly serviced from them,and i have never used it
I would sell for 100.00 plus ship
The service cost me 120.00,i just have to much scuba gear need to gear down a little.

i have the service sheet from them.
Parts are starting to get rare for dacor,my reg has all new parts in it.

like any used scuba equipment you should always have a pro tech check it out before diving with it.

You might try scubatoys. They have posted here that htey will sell parts for any regulator that they sell. I bought a Dacor viper kit from them recently.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom