This Equipment is STELLAR!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just saw a sneak preview of the Hollis stuff and went thru it with Bob and Nick Hollis. You guys are all in for a treat with this line!!! Make sure to check out their website tomorrow it unveils...

The pics wont show the build quality and believe me, the regs, can lights(REALLY NICE), rigs, wings, everything looks really good....Im getting excited for all of you to see this stuff:D

Im definetely putting in a sizeable order tomorrow and will have a screaming deal so once you decide what you like, PM me and I will give you a great price on it!! The wings, BCDs, rigs, and some others are in stock and ready to ship, I dont remember everything that is ready to ship, but just let me know and I will find out

Also, if you want better or different pics of anything, or want me to take something apart, let me know, I brough my camera and will be more than happy to get you some better pics!

Be warned, its really nice equipment though!!:14:

Can lights(REALLY NICE)...

We want to hear more in detail and see some pictures....

Thanks in advance,

I'm in the market for a new harness. My DiveRite Transpac is showing signs of wear.

Another one, SCOOTER if they are manufacturing.....

Will take pics of both tomorrow...both really look great...the can lights really impressed me, as well as the construction of the BP/Ws....actually, the whole line really impressed me and I know in the morning your will be equally impressed....check out there site....I will get pics up after the show tomorrow...

Mike

I'm kinda interested in those funky fins. Will you find out if they are positive, negative, or neutral?

Mike, just curious as to your background in technical diving, so we can get a sense of how serious to take your recommendations on this new gear. To what level are you trained? How long have you been doing technical dives? How many tech dives are you doing each year? What is your experience using and selling other technical gear? Have you personally used this gear in the water? If so, for how long? On what kinds of dives? Look forward to hearing what you have to share. Best.

I'm interested in the bottom timer. Any idea of pricing on that?

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom