Wreck pentetration classes in So CA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pwfletcher

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Does anyone know of any wreck penetration classes in LA, OC, or SD counties in southern California other than NAUI classes? I have searched the internet and have come up empty. Thanks in advance!

I did my wreck certification through Blue Escape in San Diego - they are a PADI shop. Philip Degenaar was my instructor, and was very competant - Philip is a DIR diver, and has completed the Tech 1 course in addition to being a PADI instructor, which I felt added greatly to the value of the course for me. Philip can instruct with either single or double tanks. I did my certifications on the Ruby E and Yukon. The shop can supply Nitrox for the dives as well (filled on shore).

Be sure that the boat is running on the days your course is booked! I had to reschedule dives at the last minute onto the Lois Ann because the owners decided not to run the boat one day, despite the fact I had travelled from San Francisco one weekend to finish the course.

Tamara Kendel (GUE instructor and WKPP gas diver) just moved to San Diego from Florida. She should be up and running her classes soon. I know her first class is next weekend (Jan 24-26). Email her at tamara@gue.com.

M

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom