More things in Australia to kill you

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...have a similar article circulating in their papers warning them about the Crocodile Hunter..

You know how they post warning signs with pictures of crocodiles to tell tourists not to go swimming? They've had to start posting warning signs with pictures of Steve Irwin on them to alert the crocodiles...

Hopefully that new Kangaroo Jack movie will totally rid the world once and for all of Australian stereotypes and innaccurate misconceptions...

Oh, I can't wait for the Triggerfish Awareness Distinctive Specialty Certification !!!!!

Hopefully that new Kangaroo Jack movie will totally rid the world once and for all of Australian stereotypes and innaccurate misconceptions...
You think so? Seriously? Just from the trailer I figured that for another piece of Australian stereotyping..

O-ring once bubbled...

You think so? Seriously? Just from the trailer I figured that for another piece of Australian stereotyping..
Oh I'm sorry I forgot to enclose my comments with the

[SARCASM][/SARCASM]

tags. My bad.

:eek:ut:

Scubaroo once bubbled...
Oh I'm sorry I forgot to enclose my comments with the

[SARCASM][/SARCASM]

tags. My bad.

:eek:ut:
I thought so, just checking...I can't always tell with you after you have had a few Foster's.

I have noted that if you want to find all the foreigners in a German bar, just play the chicken song and see who flaps; in Australia just look around for all those drinking Foster's.
E. itajara

Back
Top Bottom