Join Marty Snyderman & Bonnie Pelnar for a FREE UW Photo Excursion to Socorro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Solmar V

Reaction score
Based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Also does Guadalu
FREE Underwater Photography Workshop
With Marty Snyderman & Bonnie Pelnar

April 22 through April 30, 2008

SOLMAR V is proud to bring back professional photographer/cinematographer Marty Snyderman for a special photo excursion to the Socorro Islands. As an added bonus, photo pro Bonnie Pelnar will be joining Marty to lend her digital photo editing expertise.

What better place to learn from the pros while sharpening your photo/video skills than the Socorro Islands, long known for an abundance of marine life and consistent big animal encounters.

Marty will be presenting nightly slide shows and both Bonnie and Marty will be available to assist you with questions and tips about underwater photography and video throughout the trip. During the evenings Bonnie will also be giving up her secrets on how to use Adobe Photoshop to make your best shots of the day even better and will be demonstating the newest version, Photoshop CS3, highlighting the features that are especially useful for underwater photos. Bring your digital cameras and your laptops! AND both Marty and Bonnie are lots of fun to have onboard!

Photo Contest with Prizes!
Bonnie & Marty will conduct a photo contest for the best shots of the week with prizes as well as lots of recognition. As an added bonus, we will give away free subscriptions for the course of your choice to TheUnderwaterPhotographer.com to all attendees.

If you would like to see photos from past workshops please click here.

If you would like to attend please contact the Solmar V office toll free at (866) 591-4906 or email ask@solmarv.com.

solmarvlogo.gif

I would personally like to invite you to join Mary and me on this amazing trip. This is the third workshop Marty and I are doing aboard the Solmar V and we are really looking forward to going back. We have seen some amazing big animal action here with large schools of hammerhead, very friendly Giant Pacific Mantas, dolphins, whitetips, whalesharks and even humpback whales. Socorro really lives up the name "the Mexican Galapagos".

The workshops are a lot of fun too and many of the participants come back and do other workshops or trips with us. I'm working on a brand new Photoshop presentation that is geared around color correction on the kinds of images captured at Socorro, so you'll be sure to go home with some real keepers! No camera is too big or too small!

Hope you can join us!

Bonnie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom