Savannah Georgia Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr MT

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm looking for someplace to dive around Savannah on Sunday 11/11 or Monday 11/12. I understand local charters are done until next Spring. Any divable body of water will do.

Dr. MT,

I think this shop does year round but you can call and ask. It will be worth a try!

Guys we will resume scuba charters this spring. We've been busy building our new 4000 square foot scuba shop at I-95 exit 90 and hope to move in mid January.
Another good dive charter I recommend is Divers Den in Kingsland. I think their boat is called the Diamond Diver.

Our forum has many links to the Scuba happenings off the coast of Georgia too..

Savannah Scuba Forum

Thanks!

Hey ya'll....I started a dive charter last May out of Savannah. Go to my site : : Mako Dive Charter : : It is called Mako Dive Charter. We had a good year running divers offshore this year. I was able to meet some intersting people from allover. I am looking forword to another good year. Hope to see you out there.

I am new to SCUBA board. So greetings.

Captain Walt
: : Mako Dive Charter : :
RLTW!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom