Thursday 8th November 2007 - Weigh-in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi Everybody! :admingreet:

I know I haven't been logging on but school and commitments you know isn't making it easy. Anyways on to business!!!

Its also my Birthday :yeahbaby: :bday: but I kinda feel old now :shakehead: and confused :confused2: but thats not the case, today is is weight-in so don't be shy, just post your progress and we'll work it from there :)

Today is: 166lb

And I'm happy it is just holding steady, trying to drain my fat out but it is also draining all of my humanity away. Anyways, if you see I don't post too much, its because I'm all over the place!

RoyN

oh i know its your birthday sweetie..... its all aboot you!!!!

:bday: and go look for your birthday thread :multi:

well my calander still shows Wednesday... no weighin but ive been walking and donig well with the gluten free food.... still strugglign with the chocolate but after eating out the snack machine 2 weeks ago its still empty (thank god!)

gotta keep going... gotta keep looking forward for a healither future!!

happy birthday Roy - make it a good one!

Oooh - I've been working on my own - didn't know there were others working on the same thing!

Start Weight: 175 lbs
Start Date: September 24, 2007
Target weight: 125-130 lbs (loss of 45-50 lbs)
Target date: January 15, 2008

Current weight: 157 lbs (down 18 lbs)

:wave-smil nancylyn!!

we have weekly weighins and daily exercise reports so join in!

excelletn work so far... well done!

:wave-smil nancylyn!!

we have weekly weighins and daily exercise reports so join in!

excelletn work so far... well done!

I'll probably check in with weight - I'm doing my own daily weigh in anyway. Exercise . . . I do a bunch of stairs every day, but nothing formal enough that I can track.

doesnt matter NL... if you want to pop over and just say g'day please do... might help keep some of us motivated :multi:... otherwise see ya thursday! :D

cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom