Nov.10 non-Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Crystal Coast dive site, Panglao Island, Bohol, Philippines

batfish.jpg

frog_brown1.jpg

frog_brown2.jpg

frog_pink.jpg

mantis.jpg

parrot.jpg

snake.jpg

Wow. Once again, I'm speechless Jim. Fantastic shots! So, are you ever going back to Maui? :D j/k

Buck

Wow. Once again, I'm speechless Jim. Fantastic shots! So, are you ever going back to Maui? :D j/k

Buck

I go back on Nov. 22 but I will say that I will be spending most months of the future years in the Philippines. This is my second home and may become my primary one at the rate life is going here for me.

I go back on Nov. 22 but I will say that I will be spending most months of the future years in the Philippines. This is my second home and may become my primary one at the rate life is going here for me.

Well that is really good to hear. A colleague of mine has to go to the Philippines on business and says it is an incredible place and wonderful people. I definitely would like to visit there in the future. Of course, your u/w pics are encouraging as well!:wink:

My Friend.

Your pictures are absolutly stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really think each and everyone is fantastic, Though I think that is really one of the very best shots I have ever seen of a mantis shrimp!!!:wink:

Thanks for the show, each day I check here to see if you've posted. You've mastered your strobe for sure and some of your compositions are quite good.
Here's wishing you many more years of underwater photography!

Sea Snake, Cool.

I wish you well in your second home, hopefully you will make it the Visayas (Bohol, Cebu etc.) or the central Philippines or the province (rural areas). From my many travels there, I find that the folks from the rural areas are more down to earth than the freaks from anti-America Manila. IMHO

Some of the old school dive masters at the Bohol Beach Club still remember that the first dive club to visit Panglao (70s) were from the former US Navy Base on Subic Bay. The central Visayas was the next stop for the liveaboards when the season (rough seas) for the Tubbataha Reefs was over.

I wish you well in your second home, hopefully you will make it the Visayas (Bohol, Cebu etc.) or the central Philippines or the province (rural areas). From my many travels there, I find that the folks from the rural areas are more down to earth than the freaks from anti-America Manila. IMHO

Some of the old school dive masters at the Bohol Beach Club still remember that the first dive club to visit Panglao (70s) were from the former US Navy Base on Subic Bay. The central Visayas was the next stop for the liveaboards when the season (rough seas) for the Tubbataha Reefs was over.

Yes, I will be settling in Bohol. Panglao Island has the diving and Tagbilaran City less than an hour away has just about everything one needs. Last but not least my girlfriend lives in Bohol :D

Ah, so the real reason for all of these Philippines trips comes to the surface. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom