Duo Niteklogic Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rlc5925

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone lend a hand on the installation of the niteklogic software on microsoft vista platform. Instructions do me no good as I still figuring out vista and am hit and miss in my computer savy. Any hepl would be apreciated. Thanks

Can anyone lend a hand on the installation of the niteklogic software on microsoft vista platform. Instructions do me no good as I still figuring out vista and am hit and miss in my computer savy. Any hepl would be apreciated. Thanks

Thanks for asking. Unfortunately for Vista users, the NiTek Duo docking station with NiTek Logic is not intended to work with Vista OS. At least, it will not work on the 64-bit version of Vista, due to Vista’s lack of support of 16-bit processes. If you have the 32-bit version of Vista it MAY work, however, you need to download a compatibility configuration. Make sure you are using the 32-bit version and do a Google search for Vista compatibility.

We are reviewing the long-term availability of NiTek Logic for this vary reason…a 32-bit version does not exist and with Microsoft’s upgrade to Vista, it will be quickly obsolete. Will keep our NiTek Logic users updated when/if a new version is available.

Sorry for any frustration this is causing. Please let us know how else we might help.

Kathleen

While yall are back in the shop figuring things out how about a mac friendly version? Aw that would be so sweet. I bring my computer on most long dive trips so it would only make sense to incorporate my snazzy nitek duo into the technology mix.

While yall are back in the shop figuring things out how about a mac friendly version? Aw that would be so sweet. I bring my computer on most long dive trips so it would only make sense to incorporate my snazzy nitek duo into the technology mix.

Agreed. Our new NiTek X will be both PC and MAC compatible. We hope to continue this development in the recreational computer market as well.

http://http://www.diverite.com/products/catalog/computers/computers/co8200

Thanks!
Kathleen

We are reviewing the long-term availability of NiTek Logic for this vary reason…a 32-bit version does not exist and with Microsoft’s upgrade to Vista, it will be quickly obsolete.
On the topic of the future of your software components - please do consider the faithful user that has historic dive data stored in NitekLogic. I have always desired a way to get this info out of NitekLogic to use in other software, like DivingLog, but have been told there is no plan for export capability. I know the developer of DivingLog has reached out for info to develop some kind of extraction capability, but has not gotten response. If you move to a new software platform, please do not forget to accommodate the legacy DiveRite computer users in some way! And consider giving us a way to export the profile data!

Thanks....

This is not what I wanted to hear since I just bought the software and was told it was compatible by LDS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom