I'm the Featured Photographer in this month's Advanced Diver Magazine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr. Doug Ebersole

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Sorry to "toot my own horn" here, but Curt Bowen, owner/editor of Advanced Diver Magazine (ADM) was kind enough to make me this issue's ADM Featured Photographer. I thought the layout turned out great. Check it out.

adm%20feature%20photographer0001.jpg

adm%20feature%20photographer0002.jpg

adm%20feature%20photographer0003.jpg

I've also got an article on Patent Foramen Ovales in the issue co-authored by Bruce Konefe and Kim Smith (owner of Jetsam Technologies -- KISS rebreathers)

There is also an article of mine in this month's Underwater Journal (Underwater Journal) on PFO and a story about the Weeki Wachee mermaids which includes a story about my dad spending his honeymoon with my mom there in 1950 and then going back this past summer at age 80 and diving with the mermaids.

Doug

Great job! Great to see multiple passions combine to this level of success! Keep up the good work.

Scubamax

I saw last month's. Now I'm looking forward to the next issue!!!

So how did you manage to get featured in two issues in a row?? Will there be a threepete?:D
I really enjoyed the Weeki Wachee article, and the PFO as well. What else do you have up your sleeves?

Saw your stuff in the U/W Journal, great reading !!! Well done on the achievement.

lovely! big congrats.

Good deal, Dr. Ebersole!

I printed out the PFO article and read it yestreday while aboard the CeeRay on the way to Catalina. Hat's off to you on your ability to reduce the potentially difficult medical jargon and information into everyday language that the interested layman can understand. I think that article should be in the hands of every rescue diver, Dive Master, DivCon and instructor.

Cheers,

Ian Wilson

I'll have to see if There are any copies of ADM floating around the convention next week. Sometimes they are hard for me to get locally.

Congrats Doug, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Congratulations! Any pictures from Cayman/Tec Week in there?

George K. Watson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom