undergarment question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdubdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If I was to purchase a drysuit undergarment which size should I get I am 5'9 and 200 lbs I am interested in the booties as well size 11 foot?

Why not look up the size charts? Is the 200 lbs distributed evenly or like alot of us is there some middle age spread? What size drysuit do you wear? Have you looked into the recommendations of the maker of your suit? All of these things need to be considered before anyone can give you an opinion over the net. Like my suit I had to go semi-custom on my undies because while most measurements indicated a medium by the manufacturers charts I had been lifting for awhile and my chest measurements required a large. And they did not have a medium/large/short size. Bare has it and so does pinnacle and that's where I went with when I got my 5 mil. Asking what size with such basic info for a drysuit undergarment is like asking what color it should be as well.

This is a specific question for dive rite, they have been very helpful over the phone and on line before, sizing charts are not always accurate, different manufacturers products fit differently i am researching and have already considered all of your suggestions.

If I was to purchase a drysuit undergarment which size should I get I am 5'9 and 200 lbs I am interested in the booties as well size 11 foot?

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in our undergarments. We recommend a size Large based on your measurements. It may be a bit long in the sleeves and legs, but it will allow for easy mobility and also fit you well in the torso. Size XL PolarTec socks will fit your size 11 foot.

Best,
Kathleen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom