Thanksgiving with H2OBelow

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seadoggirl

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Come join H2OBelow on the Oriskany either Friday, Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving.

It's a great way to work off all that Turkey and Dressing! Who cares if your wetsuit is a little tight.:blinking:

Call Captain Douglas at 850-291-3501 or MBT at 850-455-7702.

Fruit, Hot Dogs, cookies, crackers, fun, crazy stories and if you are really luck, hot chicks on board!:eyebrow:

See ya there.

Come join H2OBelow on the Oriskany either Friday, Saturday or Sunday after Thanksgiving.

It's a great way to work off all that Turkey and Dressing! Who cares if your wetsuit is a little tight.:blinking:

Call Captain Douglas at 850-291-3501 or MBT at 850-455-7702.

Fruit, Hot Dogs, cookies, crackers, fun, crazy stories and if you are really luck, hot chicks on board!:eyebrow:

See ya there.

Now that sounds like an incentive. I don’t recall many boats offering Hot Chicks:)

Not wanting to highjack your thread here, but when time permits I would like to get some contact numbers and some recommendations from you on diving down around .Cozumel Mexico and such. If I recall you took a trip down that way this summer right? Were not dead set on Cozumel either . But we want a place where the nightlife kicks.:crafty:

I went to Belize in March. Stayed at Ramone's Village - the people and the diving are out of this world. Great cost and great service. It felt like home. I'm heading to Roatan - Coco View for Xmas.

Thanks for the dives this past Sat. good to meet you in person. The H2O Below is a great dive platform with a stellar crew.

Sounds tempting....I want to go diving over the Thanksgiving holidays. We are doing all our family celebrations the weekend before. Does that offer come with you as an underwater tour guide and buddy Donna? :D

Always looking for a dive buddy, you know that! Can't wait to see ya

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom