Why do people do this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Was browsing through my Oct. Bali pics and came across this sad pic at Crystal Bay at the end of our dive...:shakehead:

1982219238_2fe9d4f185_o.jpg

Lack of self control and self respect. Loosers.....

Like any other type of graffiti, some people are like dogs and just have to mark their spot.

Sad.

I'll bet that they could not even find that spot again on another dive.

And they are such overt morons they actully leave their NAME!

I'd have given the photo to every dive op in the area so they could check their logs then turn the idiots over to authorities and/or publicly humiliate them where possible (hometown LDS??).

Sadly I assume this is the work of yet another one of our ugly Americans :(

Because they're morons?
Speaking of morons - yesterday I caught a few minutes of an older TV show with a TV naturalists on it. At the end of the show, he dives a wreck, the closing credits show his initials and last name scrawled into the growth on the side. Can't remember his name - wasn't Corwin, Irwin or Hanna - but I've seen him recently on Letterman.

Because it's been to long since the had their butts spanked for doing stupid stuff like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom