Hollis Gear in Store....till Monday!! Come See

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Nick was generous enough to send us some Wings, backplate, harnessess and a drysuit for a quick sneak preview before the product ships.

All this stuff should be here tomorrow, Wednesday, but we have to ship it back on Monday....Nice thing is, we3 are taking it all out to Haigh Quarry on Sunday for those that are going for the last hoorah before the quarry closes....or feel free to come by the store to check it out. Actual product will be availble for shipping and instore sometime in the next 2-3 weeks, or when they ship it out.

If anyone wants more detailed or close up pics, let me know....

Solo Harness
HTS harness
Singles 38lb
Doubles 55lb
Drysuit

I havent received everything yet, but as of now I believe this is what was sent.......Nick was also nice enough to send us a scooter that we did some pool demos on(only had for 2 days and already shipped back)....Video to be posted soon :D

Ahhh...Dove it this past weekend and LOVED IT!! Not sure if I personally want to go with the HTS or the Solo, which is just a backplate and harness...but it was really comfortable even though I was out of balance...I forgot to take rear weight pockets, while diving dry, and diving a new undergarment...so I was diving with 24lbs in the front weight pockets, and 6lbs in my right drysuit pocket...and I didnt even notice the unbalanced feeling....Dont ask how, but, I didnt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom