Titan LX vs Legend LX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yupito

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I own a Titan LX and looking to upgrade and considering Legend LX, but I am not sure if there is a noticeable difference in the breathing between one and the other to justify the expenditure.

I am also looking at the SP MK25/S600 but not sure about piston vs [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]diaphragm, not to mention price difference.

My diving is rec.
[/FONT]

Legend, in theory, is suppose to be delivery more air than Titan. Had a Titan but have yet to have a chance to try the Legend to check out any differences.

SP MK25 is a balanced piston reg. Again, on paper, it is claimed to be delivering more air.

I am also using SP MK25s for my backgas when diving doubles. Compared to my Apeks DS4s (balanced diaphram), which I was using before I replace them with MK25s, it is rather obvious to me that MK25 feeds more air on one inhale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom