Reel Ride 11/12/07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Killer&Griller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Thought since there was a request for reports I would post a few. I don't take that may pics on a dive but have a few from the last couple of trips.

Three divers, one fisher. Had the boat loaded by 5:30am and underway. Ran out about 40 miles and splashed. Water had about 30-40' of vis even though it was a bit cloudy. All of the dives were in the 110' range. Water temp was 72-74 all day. Boat total was 1- 8' dusky, 3 aj's up to 70lbs, 5 gags up to 22lbs, 3 redsup to 12lbs, 8 bugs(had to throw 4 additional back after the 2nd dive for being over quota, that sucked), 2 pargo around 7 lbs, 5 hogs up to 16lbs, b-liners, grunts and other misc fish. All in all a good day. I did find a 4-0 pen rod and reel that looks like it has been down for a month or two. Don't know if I am going to mess with it or not. It looked in better condition underwater then when I looked at it today if ya know what I mean. Watched Les as the triggers moved in and him protecting his ears. Didn't take many pics but have a few to show.

Ok, whats up? None of the pics loaded? I was going to put up about 5 reports with pics. Hit manage attachments, browse, (selected pic) upload and it says that it failed. The pics are in jpeg and only about 60k each?

Ok, whats up? None of the pics loaded? I was going to put up about 5 reports with pics. Hit manage attachments, browse, (selected pic) upload and it says that it failed. The pics are in jpeg and only about 60k each?

ask a moderator to help you, I'd love to see the pics.

We're having a slight problem with attachments at this moment...

We'll try to get it sorted ASAP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom