Atomic universal comfort swivel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm trying to find out the cost for the universal comfort swivel that Atomic says will fit most other regs. I purchased a Mares V-32 proton metal less than a year ago and though I am happy with it, I really like the Atomic swivel to go with it.(friend has a B-1? I think) Very sweet. I was reluctant to add any other swivel due to the fact that I had a friend have a failure at depth leading to a free-flow, not good. The Atomic looks very durable. Any comments?

I been using them on my Apeks ATX 200's (trouble free)for a couple of years now, and I love them. I purchased mine from Openwater Habitat in Tustin, CA. I want to say I spent about $40.00 each on them, but it's been quite a while so don't quote me on that.

I have been using the atomic swivel that has the hose intragrated. I love it. It has been hassle free. I also have a off market type swivel that attaches between hose and second stage which I have had trouble with. Only that it has a tendency to want to come apart so a tightning before entering the water cured that. But, the apex or atomic hose and swivel is the wayh to go. Much less fatigue on mouth. Hope this helps. OOOHH about $100.00

~$80 new.....I may have one I took off when I went to a 7' hose -- slightly used. PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom