Lumens on lights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paddler3d

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I cannot easily find the amount of Lumen your new Corded LED 300. I cannot easily find it on the handheld LED 300 as well.

Where could I find that information?

Thanks,

Chris

I cannot easily find the amount of Lumen your new Corded LED 300. I cannot easily find it on the handheld LED 300 as well.

Where could I find that information?

Thanks,

Chris

Hey Chris,

We have the lumens listed in both the product description and the tech specs on our website. Sorry for your trouble.

SCUBA Diving Equipment and gear for Technical, Wreck and Cave Diving: Dive Rite, Inc - Product Catalog - LED 300 Flashlight

Best,
Kathleen

Im unsure as to why DiveRite didnt simply give you the information you requested, given that they took the time to refer you to their website, a little strange..I will fill you in the LED 300 is rated at 300 Lumens, I assume hence the name LED 300, the corded light you speak of is the same light but has the option of using the cord/canister i.e you can use it as a handheld or use the cord and use it with a goodman type set up. Hope this helps.

bhuddasummer - have you used this light for wreck/low vis diving?

i've already got a 10watt HID and deciding whether to go for another or this....

I havent used it for wreck but have used it in low vis, low vis it works well...I havent compared it directly to a 10w HID but from what others have said it is not as bright, but pretty close...the upside of course with the LED is the bulbs robustness as compared to the reported fragility of HID bulbs, also the LED 300 has a run time of 12 hours at full output diminishing to 30 hours...Im sure you would be happy with it....good luck...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom