Thursday, November 15, 2007 - Weigh in

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NancyLynn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Harumphh...

What did I do - scare everyone away when I joined the party earlier this week? :wink:

Oh well.

Loss since last Thursday - 2 lbs.
(Loss since I discovered this group early this week 0 lbs - not surprising since I just dropped a pound a day for three days in a row - way above my average of taking 2.3 days to drop a pound. It had to slow down)

36% of the way to my goal.

its friday already (your thursday) ???/ nnnnnnnnnnnnnn - my calander says wednesday still!!

yikes...... time is just flying past!

no weight loss - BUT ive signed up for much needed training to give myself a boot up the bum so hopefully i will be on the way down!!!

:multi: visualizing a healthier and happier me!

its friday already (your thursday) ???/ nnnnnnnnnnnnnn - my calander says wednesday still!!

Actually, Thursday's almost gone already - it's nearly 10 pm on the east coast :)

Glad to hear you got motivated to get moving more - never helped my weight much, but I do feel better when I'm moving more.

I was visualizing a healthier me enough that I finally went out and bought my first set of dive gear - in the size I'll be when I go to Cozumel in February.

I had intended to wait until January to make sure I wasn't dreaming the impossible dream - but my LDS was having an inventory clearance sale - couldn't resist 25-50% off!

Oh dear I failed again...:)

Well back to the exercise machine or less bad food in my diet. Actually I've been eating salmon so my skin is starting to feel like a baby's face. :wacko:

I haven't checked in in awhile, but I'm still making slow and steady progress, which is exactly what I planned.

Weight seems to have plateaued a little, but the inches are still dropping. I'm down two sizes since I started working out again in earnest and I feel 1000% better of course.

I'm varying my cardio each day between power walking, bicycling, treadmill, and aerobics...and do light weight training/sculpting (with hand weights up to 15 pounds) 5 days a week. Lunges, squats, and high box step-ups are part of every weight/sculpting workout as well.

I still have a ways to go to reach my goal, but I'm well on my way!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom