Anybody that has a Oly 5060 w/PT-020 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tlmainer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Does anybody that owns a Oly 5060 w/PT-020 underwater housing think this is a good deal ($69.89 new) ?? It sounds awful cheap to me but appears to be the real thing... I googled it and it came up on Amazon through 17th Street Photo.

Olympus PT-020 Underwater Housing for C5060 Digital Camera

by Olympus ‹ Return to product information

Price at a Glance List Price: $199.99 New:from $69.89 Have one to sell?

All New (2 from $69.89) Used (0)
sip_metatabs-right-off2._V47082200_.gif
spacer._V42753712_.gif
Show All FREE Super Saver Shipping offers only
sip_sss-truck._V47060471_.gif
(0)
Sorted by Price + Shipping Item Price Only
spacer._V42753712_.gif

Always pay through Amazon.com's Shopping Cart or 1-Click. Your purchase will be protected by the A-to-z Safe Buying Guarantee. Never respond to requests to send funds via wire transfer. Learn more about Safe Online Shopping.
spacer._V42753712_.gif
spacer._V42753712_.gif
Featured Merchants

(1 to 2 of 2 offers sorted by : Price + Shipping) Price + Shipping Condition Seller Information Ready to buy? $69.89 + $8.50shipping
  • LOW ITEM PRICE
New

Rating:
stars-5-0._V46910382_.gif
97% positive over the past 12 months (5864 ratings.) 10337 lifetime ratings.
Shipping: In Stock. Expedited shipping available. International shipping available. See shipping rates. See return policy.

If you have an Oly 5060, then this is a good deal. Otherwise, it is very hard to find the camera. At this cheap price, you don't have to feel committed to the setup if you decide to change.

It won't let you do ttl (except with the Oly flash, which you don't want to do), but you can use a strobe with a slave. I used one of these for a year or two. Its a decent design.

David

Does anybody that owns a Oly 5060 w/PT-020 underwater housing think this is a good deal ($69.89 new) ?? It sounds awful cheap to me but appears to be the real thing... I googled it and it came up on Amazon through 17th Street Photo.

It's a good deal... if the reason you ask is you are leery of 17th st photo, the other option is ebay.

Olympus is selling them on ebay for $100 ----> Here's the link

hubbys first rig was oly 5060 in pt housing and he still has it and still uses it and it would be about 5yrs old.

he now uses it for pool work/students and when he is teaching photog courses to give students ideas on various rigs and how they look/feel/shoot

"It won't let you do ttl (except with the Oly flash, which you don't want to do), but you can use a strobe with a slave. I used one of these for a year or two. Its a decent design."
hubby runs a single ike stobe off his

cheers

Thats a great price if you can get a 5060 to go with it....I think I know of one that may be for sale. PM me if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom