Happy Thanksgiving Ohana!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well Jimbo - err Kimo ... I didn't know there was a Hawaiian name for "Jimbo" :wink:

Aloha, Tim

P.S. If possible I'll hit the water for ya' today :D

Happy T-day to y'all also. Staying dry if possible today, unless it rains. Now working at the Grand Wailea and it has been very busy so I need a break. Also got bit by a small unidentified moray yesterday, so my secondary traffic signal is more visible today (swollen left bird) and it needs to dry out. :shakehead:

P10101781.jpg

It's all good, 'cause a few minutes later I got this shot of a pair of octo's. Second one is lower right, look for the eye pattern similar to the one on top. Speaking of on top, this vid of supposedly mating octo's is very similar. Talk about performance anxiety. :D

Sadly we didn't have a chance to dive today so we cut a tree. Hope you guys all enjoyed your day...

mike3.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom