Happy Thanksgiving!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Port Tack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! There is sure a lot to be thankful for in my household and I hope you all can say the same. Enjoy the holidays, remember those that cannot be with family this year, and be safe with you diving.

Mike

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I had a great day with my family!!! It was an unexpected surprise. We had Thanksgiving last Sunday and I thought I was going to be alone today and family started dropping in unexpectedly today and we put on a pot of soup and had a great day!!!

Happy Thanksgiving Mike and you to Bugman and you to Denisegg I wish you three and even happier year to come :lotsalove:

Mike I just got Chas’s update newsletter are you planning on taking the Manatee trip this year?
Underwater works sure have been putting together some awesome prices on Dive trip over the last few weeks. I wonder if they now have a boat with those prices?

Underwater works sure have been putting together some awesome prices on Dive trip over the last few weeks. I wonder if they now have a boat with those prices?

They're running through ScubaTech's boat for their trips at the moment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom