Rescue Course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
We have spots open for our Rescue Course to start on Jan. 19 2008.

You must start on Jan. 19 & 20 and have the option to finish the 21 and 22, OR You can finish up the next weekend the 26 & 27.

Must have Your book and do home study ahead of time.

Cost: $275. + Book.

Call us for more info.

PADI Rescue Diver Course Details
Challenging and rewarding best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course. This course will expand your knowledge and experience level. Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is challenging, it is a rewarding way to build your confidence. Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. Many divers say this is the best course they’ve ever taken. You'll cover:

Self-rescue and diver stress
Emergency management and equipment
Panicked diver response
In-water rescue breathing protocols
Egress (exits)
Dive accident scenarios

This is one of the funnest and most helpful classes available IMO. Definately consider taking it if you haven't already!

I agree, this class really helps to give you the tools needed to help other divers and yourself. The class overall gave me improved confidence in my abilities and pushed my overall comfort level in the water way up. Makes you one heck of a good dive buddy!:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom