45 doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

micklock

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi I was looking at putting two 45's together, I have twin 80's but I would like something a little lighter for shallow and shorter dives, will your 5.5" tank band a manifold fit on my Black Diamond BC? And could you recomend some retailers in my area (Pleasant Lake Michigan 49272). Also my dive shop informed me they could no longer get parts for my XR2 Sea Quest regs so I was looking at your RG 3000. I mostly dive in the Great Lakes, local lakes and quarires in Ohio would these be good regs for me or would you recommend something else? Thanks Tom

Hi I was looking at putting two 45's together, I have twin 80's but I would like something a little lighter for shallow and shorter dives, will your 5.5" tank band a manifold fit on my Black Diamond BC? And could you recomend some retailers in my area (Pleasant Lake Michigan 49272). Also my dive shop informed me they could no longer get parts for my XR2 Sea Quest regs so I was looking at your RG 3000. I mostly dive in the Great Lakes, local lakes and quarires in Ohio would these be good regs for me or would you recommend something else? Thanks Tom

Hi there,

I am not familiar with a Black Diamond BC...our 5.5" bands and manifold will fit any backplate and harness that typically fits on standard 11" on center bolt kit (that is if your BC fits on standard doubles, it will also fit on the smaller set).

As for retailers in your area, check out our dealer locator at Dealers. You can enter your zip code and find a dealer within 100 miles.

The RG3000 is the next generation of our previous RG2500. We have sold thousands and many to Great Lakes divers. It is a workhorse reg and works well at depth and in cold conditions. We offer our dealers free parts for life as long as the reg is serviced every 2 years or 100 dives, so they should pass that saving on to you, making the RG3000 economical to keep serviced. You should be very happy with one.

Thanks and let us know how we can help,
Kathleen

Hi Kathleen when I do the search with my zip code the only dive shop that comes up is Coki dive and snorkle center St Thomas, VI.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom