Nekton pilot belize

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AnneO

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from my first liveaboard and am ready to book again. Went on the nekton pilot in Belize. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Crew was outstanding. Captain Grant wonderful, still amazed that he was able to get that huge boat into Marina and turned around without hitting anything. Had a blast playing catch phrase with Grant,ryan, bryce(who did awesome on the girls team, way to fit in). First mate Keith lots of fun. Staff always willing to jump in with you if no one in group wanting to dive when I did. Don great at finding small macro life. Arminda was a great cook, food was always good. I am totally spoiled now for any land based trip. Crew really made this trip for me, would totally recommend this boat.

Anne

After throwing you in the water head first, bungie cording you to the dive deck, tying a frozen bagel to your tank, throwing water balloons at you, and chasing you down on your 200th dive, You still have such nice things to say!

You're so sweet! Come back and we'll do it all over again... but this time I'm gonna be ready for Underwater Wrestling! -Long live Rastaman!!!

Just got back from my first liveaboard and am ready to book again. Went on the nekton pilot in Belize. Couldn't have asked for a better trip. Crew was outstanding. Captain Grant wonderful, still amazed that he was able to get that huge boat into Marina and turned around without hitting anything. Had a blast playing catch phrase with Grant,ryan, bryce(who did awesome on the girls team, way to fit in). First mate Keith lots of fun. Staff always willing to jump in with you if no one in group wanting to dive when I did. Don great at finding small macro life. Arminda was a great cook, food was always good. I am totally spoiled now for any land based trip. Crew really made this trip for me, would totally recommend this boat.

Anne

========================================

Have done that trip twice now ...but with a different crew. Same positive experience though !! Did the Caymans this past year and headed for the Cay Sal Banks next May. Might head back to Belize after that but wanted a little change.

Looking to do Cay Sal in May also, crew said it was a great trip. Talked me into it. Hoping to get a group together from dive shop to go

Did Cay Sal a couple of years ago, Great Last year did the Cayman Itinery also great.

Cay Sals Blue Holes were well worth the trip.

Back
Top Bottom