Black Monday at B&H photo???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caymaniac

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I was hoping for 10 to 25% off so I could afford to buy the Nikon D80 with housing at B&H. Anyone know if they will have any deals today?

Every day is black Monday at B&H. Good luck getting a big discount.

B&H is absolutely my favorite mail order place. My Fuji F31 housing just arrived, one business day after ordering. They are awesome.

If you are looking for a D80 and housing, we have a camera and Sea & Sea Housing that has only been in the water 3 times, comes with ALL accessories and could pass for brand new! Huge Savings!!

I was hoping for 10 to 25% off so I could afford to buy the Nikon D80 with housing at B&H. Anyone know if they will have any deals today?
Thanks for asking. We try to offer the most competitive prices every day so folks can shop with confidence whenever they choose to do so.

For the D80, we have the Fantasea Line FD-80 Underwater Housing with standard flat port or the same housing and port plus the FSB-800 housing, arm, etc.

Aquatica makes a suitable housing too.
The Ikelite 6808.1 iTTL Underwater Housing is popular as is the Sea & Sea DX-D80.

By the way, call our used dept. They have D80 bodies refurbished by Nikon USA.

By the way, call our used dept. They have D80 bodies refurbished by Nikon USA.

Do these bodies take the lenses from the old Nikon 35mm cameras?

I am looking to purchase a D80 next week. I have found it for $299 at both Express Camera and Best Price Camera. Thism is for the body only, but it is the best deal I have found. Earlier, I think it was Thanksgiving week, it was $249. Good Luck.

I am looking to purchase a D80 next week. I have found it for $299 at both Express Camera and Best Price Camera. Thism is for the body only, but it is the best deal I have found. Earlier, I think it was Thanksgiving week, it was $249. Good Luck.

Lets see...an $800 camera body (BH price) for only $300. Any deal that good is likely to be a bad deal. Most camera places like this mark up the bill by adding $150 for the battery, $100 for the charger, $100 for the manual, etc. They won't sell you "just" a body at $300. By the time you add up all the "required" options, you're back to the price of a reputable dealer. Before you buy from one of these dealers, search the internet (and dpreview.com) on your prospective company and see what other people say about them. These companies are so disreputable that you probably can't even use them to get a legitimate company to price match.

BHPhoto is great. Maybe you can save 10-20% through some kind of Christmas sale, but any more than that should make you suspicious.

David

If you are looking for a D80 and housing, we have a camera and Sea & Sea Housing that has only been in the water 3 times, comes with ALL accessories and could pass for brand new! Huge Savings!!
What's a good deal. Does it come with any lights?
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom