Where'd all the Dorks go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe we have become the silent majority..
With so many people identifying with it, it is now mainstream.

No! Not possible! Reggae Joe, eckybay, justleesa, erparamedic, Ber Rabbit, and Steve_Dives (yes, Steve, even if you refuse to admit it, you're one of us) are NOT mainstream or normal in anyway- though the world would be a better place if they were the norm!

I haven't met the rest of the dorks... but I'm sure they're just as odd in real life as they are on my computer screen... :confused:

AHEM!

We're all having fun with the holidays so we're not online as much :D
(That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
Ber :lilbunny:

I'll reply when I see a dorkie enough thread to reply to!?!?!?

MAybe like this one

I was fortune enough to meet Ber (loved the video BTW!) and her hubby when she came all the way out to SoCal to dive with many of us in our back yard pool, Catalina.
I can say with complete confidence, she really wears the ears! That, in my mind puts her high on my list of people I like!

TG, you are next. When will you make a trip out here? Sunny SoCal is waiting. (The smoke is clearing&#8230:wink:

Back
Top Bottom