Blenny pic

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TJO

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This is a blenny I found in the Similans.
Unlike others he was very willing to pose.

when you going to post your two fishes? That one's totemo kawaii or you saving it for the book?

Cheers
Jonathan

Glad you liked it. He (?) was so nice and cooperative. I took about 30 pics of him of which 15 turned out as good as this one. I have his address if someone would like to pay a visit.

Jonathan... the two goby pic was despised by another website. In fact it is not that good. But I will post it here anyway tonight. Whenshould we go out diving by the way?

Scuberd, of course! I am delighted you like it! Do you want a higher resolution one by email? I am thinking of exchanging my wallet wife pic with the blenny ;-)
(she is not on this board.... I think...)

Thomas

saw them Thomas - well I think they are cute, just goes to show some people have no taste....

We'll soon see if that is me or the other board though!!

next free weekend is 22/23 Feb!! Most of March is currently free as well. Though I will be in Atami 1/2 Feb finishing off my Technical Diver course.

Jonathan

I have put a mark in my schedule on the 22:nd. Please do the same! Next Thursday I will be at the Dubliners in Shinjuku from 18:30 with non-diving friends (I have a *few* of that species).
Joining?

Thomas

Back
Top Bottom